Green (2006)

4th August

“I picked up the phone and was amazed at the news I was hearing” That’s what she said, but I didn’t pay attention.
I went to my house after the meeting. I was really tired.
I started to think about what she said while I was in my bed, and I got inspired.

The next day, I went to work, at midday I had lunch, and everything went as usual.


Later, while I was driving to my house, I remembered the conversation she and I had the day before. I couldn’t remember a word, but I knew it was something worthy.
I lit up a cigarette and kept on thinking.
It started to rain and I suddenly stopped driving. My mind started to trick me, and I realized I was forgetting something.
I remembered his smile, I remembered the sun and the green fields that raised us. Our childhood and the sea.
And it was raining, I was surrounded by surrealism, smoking a cigarette, drinking some coffee… I was craving at the middle of my life and so I realized I lost something.

Comentarios

Entradas populares